Site: Hills Home Living
Company: Ames Australasia Pty Ltd
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (the Privacy Act). The APPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
Information Collection and Use Policy
- While using our Site (and associated social media platforms), we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (‘Personal Information’) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: name, address, email address and contact number.
- We may collect personal information about: individuals, contractors and suppliers, third parties seeking our services, and other people who come into contact with us in the ordinary course of business.
- We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, or other purposes which may include:
- To provide you with our goods, services or quotations.
- To enable us to contact and communicate with you regarding your accounts with us.
- To enable us to fulfil your requests for our products or services and process your orders.
- To respond to and resolve any query, complaint or product warranty claim.
- For internal administration, debt collection, product research, evaluation and development, quality control purposes, conducting surveys, advertising and marketing purposes.
- For any other purposes required or authorised by law or a court / tribunal order.
- We may disclose your personal information or credit related information to:
- Third party contractors engaged to perform functions or provide services relating to the purposes for which we collect personal information.
- Third party service providers within Australia who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of our delivery and other services, such as processing payments (such as credit card payments).
- Credit reporting organisations or agencies such as Creditorwatch.
- Enforcement or regulatory authorities, within and outside of Australia, if required by law.
Access to Personal Information
You may request access to your personal information or credit related information, or you may seek the correction of such information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 1300 327 293.
We may charge you a small fee to cover any administrative costs we incur in providing you with access or correcting your information depending on the costs associated with obtaining, providing or correcting the material.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (‘Log Data’). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this.
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from authorised access, modification or disclosure. Whilst we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Complaints and Queries
Phone: 1300 327 293
Post: 1/660 Doncaster Road, Doncaster, Victoria 3108